JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Friday, November 20, 2020, the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (JMMA) will conduct a training exercise at Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (JAN).
The training exercise will be from 8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
The course is to ensure optimum safety and public security. JMMA routinely tests the response and effectiveness of airport and mutual aid partners for emergency events.
- JSU student in self-quarantine to help prevent spread of COVID-19
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- NFL Speed Round: Takeaways from Taysom Hill’s start, NFC East race
- Inequality ‘baked into’ virus testing access as cases surge
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory