JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV)- Jackson police are investigating a shooting after two victims arrived to Merit Health Central hospital on Saturday with gunshot wounds.
According to JPD Public Information Officer Sam Brown, one victim was shot in the arm and the other was shot in the head during a shooting on Arbor Vista Boulevard just before 1:30 p.m.
The victims arrived to the hospital by private vehicle.
There is no word on the condition of the victims. The motive has not been determined at this time.
This is a developing story.
- Will Smith ‘Emancipation’ film exits Georgia over voting laws
- Reservoir Police won’t renew Covid-19 restrictions for boaters
- 6-Month-Old and 11-Year-Old in Critical Condition after Ridgeland Car Crash
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan