JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are investigating an early Sunday morning domestic dispute.
Two adults got into an argument at a hotel on the 300 block of Greymont Ave.
Police said 26-year-old Myles Perkins went into the bathroom, and took his own life after shooting his 19-year-old girlfriend in the shoulder, and her 6-year-old daughter twice.
Perkins, his girlfriend, and her children were visiting Jackson for a trip to the Jackson Zoological Park, according to police.
No information has been released on the condition of the 6-year-old and woman.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- Watch: Crews rescue sea lion with head stuck in metal loop
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway