JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Jackson Police Department is investigating shooting that killed one man and left another wounded.
The incident happened just after 4 p.m. at the Shell gas station on Hanging Moss Road.
According to JPD, 28-year-old Bryant Frazier was fatally wounded following an altercation with Titus Ward, who put a handgun to Frazier’s head, inside the store.
Investigators said a struggle resulted over the weapon, resulting in Ward being shot. Ward then gained control of the firearm and shot Frazier, who later succumbed to his injuries at the scene.
Ward left the scene and arrived wounded at a local hospital. His condition is unknown at this time.
This is a developing story.
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Her words: Amy Coney Barrett on faith, precedent, abortion
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Informant in top Venezuela case accused of lying to feds
- Woman to lead Rochester police after Daniel Prude’s death