JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police made a second arrest related to the traffic incident that caused a shutdown on I-55 North on New Year’s night.
After analyzing video footage that was posted on social media, the individual was identified, arrested and charged with obstructing traffic on the interstate, reckless driving and impeding traffic.
Officers have increased patrol since since the incident occurred. Investigators are also still analyzing video footage and more arrests are forthcoming.
If you have any information or video footage of the incident, you are asked to call 601-960-1234.
- List of Jackson Public Schools to return in-person on Monday
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote
- 5 ways COVID-19 might affect your tax bill
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish
- Picture found in long lost book leads to nationwide search for family