JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – JTRAN fixed route and paratransit services will delay start-up until 10:15 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 11.
According to the City of Jackson, fixed-route services will pull out from Union Station at 10:15 a.m. Citizens should stay tuned to local media outlets for updates on services as deteriorating street conditions may result in further delays.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine