RANKIN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV)- The Junior Auxiliary of Rankin County held its first Community Outreach Day Saturday.
The organization partnered with the Mississippi Blood Services to provide free COVID-19 antibody testing with a blood donation that would go to help an 11-week-old.
There were also several activities for people to enjoy all going toward a greater cause.
“We are collecting school supplies, giving away books, and donating to Mattie Pittman who is an 11-week-old Rankin County baby,” said Ashley Davis Hadley Eisenberger.
JARC said their only goal in mind is to continue to help Rankin County families.
- Former MDOC official faces child sex charges in Rankin County
- US advisers endorse single-shot COVID-19 vaccine from J&J
- CBP officer allegedly smuggles housekeeper/nanny through Texas border crossing
- Man shot and killed on Prentiss Street in Jackson
- Jackson police officer arrested for aggravated domestic assault