RANKIN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV)- The Junior Auxiliary of Rankin County held its first Community Outreach Day Saturday.
The organization partnered with the Mississippi Blood Services to provide free COVID-19 antibody testing with a blood donation that would go to help an 11-week-old.
There were also several activities for people to enjoy all going toward a greater cause.
“We are collecting school supplies, giving away books, and donating to Mattie Pittman who is an 11-week-old Rankin County baby,” said Ashley Davis Hadley Eisenberger.
JARC said their only goal in mind is to continue to help Rankin County families.
- Two Mississippi Museums to open for free on Sundays
- California woman sues fertility doctor accused of using own sperm to impregnate her twice
- Subtropical Storm Alpha forms in the Atlantic
- ‘We are slammed’: Veterinarian clinics, animal hospitals busier during pandemic
- Local fraternity to host free face mask giveaway, voter registration drive