KOSCIUSKO, Miss. (WJTV) – A Kosciusko High School football player has been hospitalized due to complications from COVID-19.
According to Kosciusko officials, Cam Smith was taken to Blaire E. Batson Children’s Hospital in Jackson.
The Kosciusko Football program has requested prayers from the community and released the following statement:
“We ask this morning that you take some time out of your day to pray for a member of our football family. Cam Smith is currently in Batson due to complications from coronavirus. All your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated during this difficult time.“
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches
- Young voters requesting ballots, but they’re returning them at a slower rate
- ‘It brings happy tears to my eyes’: Best friend reunion at pumpkin patch goes viral
- Watch: Bruce Willis just (briefly) brought back his Die Hard role