MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation rescheduled the dates for the temporary lane closures on I-220 in Madison County this week.
The left lane of the I-220 northbound on-ramp to I-55 N. will close on Wednesday, June 10. The right lane of the I-220 northbound on-ramp to I-55 N. in Madison County will close on Thursday, June 11.
Crews will repair sections of paved ditch that were damaged during the construction of the I-55 expansion project. Drivers are reminded to be alert for roadside workers.
- Gov. Reeves deflects state flag question to voters
- DA: Officer-involved shooting case files to be released
- Family enjoys beach despite weather on the coast
- Two upcoming projects to impact Spillway traffic
- City of Clinton announces cancellation of Family Fireworks Extravaganza