CANTON, Miss. (WJTV) – One person is dead and three people are in critical condition after a shooting at the McDonald’s in Canton.
Police said shots were fired around 6:25 p.m. on Wednesday. They said all four victims were males, the youngest being 13-years-old.
According to investigators, the suspect was firing a high powered rifle.
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- COVID-19 patient gets help from across the U.S. thanks to Navy SEAL brother-in-law
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season
- Crews respond to house fire on Gertrude Drive