JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are investigating after a 15-year-old was shot and killed on Avian Lane Wednesday morning. Authorities said the teen died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Police said they received a call about a house burglary, and officers found the victim.
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’
- Health officials urge Mississippians to prepare for Zeta
- Ridgeland football game canceled due to positive coronavirus cases within team
- 854 new coronavirus cases, 20 additional deaths in Mississippi
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?