VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Tabitha Crawford is the compliance officer for the City of Vicksburg. As part of her normal routine, she works to ensure businesses are following the city’s COVID-19 guidlines.
For about five hours a day, she goes to different businesses in the city to educate those who may be violating the city’s COVID-19 regulations.
Crawford says during this time, she looks for things like those who may not be wearing face coverings and stores that don’t have sanitizing stations.
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Governor Reeves speaks at White House
- SCOTUS to hear arguments on ACA, where does Mississippi stand in the fight on healthcare?
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting