Firefighters work house fire in Vicksburg

Local News

VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Firefighters in Vicksburg work to put out a fire on Sherman Avenue.

Vicksburg Daily News reported the fire via Facebook Live around 7 am Tuesday.

In the Facebook video, a Vicksburg Daily News reporter says the homeowner is distraught and believes the fire started in the fireplace.

The fire has since been put out without harming any humans but the pets inside did not survive.

Redcross has been contacted to help the family.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories