VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – On Wednesday, Vicksburg officers responded to a report of a man waving a large knife in the 3300 block of Clay Street. After making contact with the suspect, police found methamphetamine in his possession.
Police said Joshua Lisk, of Westminster, South Carolina, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine.
Lisk appeared in Vicksburg Municipal Court, where his bond was set at $50,000.00. He was bound over to the Warren County Grand Jury.
- Celebrities hit campaign trail to get you to vote … for Democrats
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Is it already too late to mail in your 2020 Election ballot?
- Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 vaccine won’t be available until January, warns U.S. is ‘not in a good place’ as cases spike
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border