VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – On Friday, Vicksburg police arrested a man for statutory rape. Carlos Tremaine Griffin, 35, has been charged with one count of statutory rape in connection to an incident that happened in October 2020.
Police said Griffin appeared before Judge Penny Lawson in Vicksburg Municipal Court. His bond was set at $100,000.
Griffin was bound over to the Warren County Grand Jury.
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- Watch: Crews rescue sea lion with head stuck in metal loop
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway