CANTON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to Canton Assistant Police Chief Terrance Ware, a man and woman and her unborn baby are dead after being shot in what appears to have been a home invasion in Canton. Ware said a toddler was also found shot in the face.
The toddler is currently in the hospital with unknown conditions.
This is an ongoing investigation. We will update this story as information becomes available.
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs recovered safely
- Looking back, volunteers who stuck by asylum-seekers in Mexico take moment to rejoice
- “She needs to address this”: Kansans demand Gov. Kelly speak at next unemployment protest
- Woman wins over $302K playing slot machine at Las Vegas airport
- 16-year-old shot multiple times in Vicksburg