The event runs February 9-17, 2024, at the Mississippi State Fairgrounds in Jackson.
“We are excited to announce this year’s entertainment lineup for the annual Dixie National Rodeo,” said Mississippi Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce Andy Gipson. “Tickets will go on sale tomorrow, and as we’ve seen shows sell out quickly in years past, I encourage the public to purchase their tickets in advance.”
Dixie National Rodeo performances are as follows:
- Friday, February 9, at 7:00 p.m. – Jameson Rodgers
- Saturday, February 10, at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. – Tracy Byrd
- Sunday February 11, at 2:00 p.m. – Chris Cagle
- Wednesday, February 14, at 7:00 p.m. – Megan Moroney
- Thursday, February 15, at 7:00 p.m. – Sammy Kershaw
- Friday, February 16, at 7:00 p.m. – Corey Kent
- Saturday, February 17, at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. – Parmalee
Gipson announced that fairgoers will experience a ‘Taste of the Dixie National Rodeo’ at this year’s upcoming Mississippi State Fair.
Daily Taste of the Dixie National Rodeo shows will run throughout the duration of the fair and will include bull riding, calf scrambles, bucking broncs, live entertainment and rodeo clowns.
Special guest Forrie J. Smith, who is known for his role as Lloyd Pierce on the hit show “Yellowstone,” will also make an appearance at the Taste of the Dixie National Rodeo to meet and greet fans October 7-8.