The Yazoo County Fair starts Friday, October 13 and continues until Saturday, October 21. It features food, rides, crafts, jarred goods, sewing projects, plants, and more across all nine days.
Know Before You Go:
- 120 Hugh McGraw Dr. Yazoo City, Mississippi
- Parking is free in designated areas
- Monday – Thursday: 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday matinee: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sunday matinee: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Admission Prices:
- $10 Monday – Thursday
- $12 Friday – Saturday
- $10 For Saturday – Sunday matinee
- Free for children under 3’0″
- $1 for those 60 and older with ID
- Cash only at the gate
- General admission includes all rides
- Most food vendors accept cards
- ATM’s are located on the midway
According to officials, no musical performances are slated to happen at the fair. However, Davis Farms will bring its petting zoo to the grounds. They will be there on Saturday, October 14 and 21 and Sunday, October 15 during matinee hours.
It extends during the week to October 16, 17 and 19 during regular hours.
Arts, crafts and other items will be displayed inside the exhibit building at the fair. Entries for the exhibit will only be accepted on Friday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.