RIDGELAND, Miss. (WJTV) – Monday, October 26, marks the first anniversary for the Stuffed Potato Factory at Northpark Mall in Ridgeland.
The restaurant celebrated the occasion by making a $500 donation to Lanier High School in Jackson.
The owner, Michael Joyner, said he plans to donate to other schools in the future.
- Crash on I-20 East before Gallatain Street
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- COVID-19 patient gets help from across the U.S. thanks to Navy SEAL brother-in-law
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season