RIDGELAND, Miss. (WJTV) – Monday, October 26, marks the first anniversary for the Stuffed Potato Factory at Northpark Mall in Ridgeland.
The restaurant celebrated the occasion by making a $500 donation to Lanier High School in Jackson.
The owner, Michael Joyner, said he plans to donate to other schools in the future.
- NYC mandates COVID vaccine proof to enter indoor restaurants, venues, gyms
- Newsfeed Now: COVID-19 puts man in ICU for 4 months and counting; Country music star tips waitress $1,000
- California neighbors get typhus after disposing of dead rats
- Tyson Foods to require all US employees to get vaccinated
- More than 110M COVID vaccines sent to 60 countries, Biden set to discuss vaccinations