JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi will hosts its first virtual statewide Walk for Diabetes to help support programs and services for children and adults.
The walk will begin Thursday, October 1 through Saturday, October 31.
To register, call the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi at 601-957-7878 or visit the official website.
- 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska, triggering tsunami warning
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education
- Stimulus update: Pelosi, Mnuchin ‘narrow differences’ ahead of House speaker’s Tuesday deadline
- Putting the ‘X’ back in Mexico: Gigantic red sculpture getting a makeover in Juarez
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings