NATCHEZ, Miss. (WJTV) – Well, it’s been a frightening week. We probably found out more about spirits than we really wanted to know. Haunted houses. Haunted towns. Haunted objects. And now, it’s Halloween night.
We have a full moon. Let’s take a look back over everything we’ve seen so far. Lights turning on at will. The dead speaking to the living. Oh! I’m gettin’ goose bumps.
There’s times where the unexpected that happens in this house- it can make the hair go up on your arms and the back of your neck. That makes me keep wanting to investigate.
So. Whad’ja think? Were you frightened? Are you planning a trip to Natchez any time soon?
If you are going out for Halloween tonight, be careful. Watch out for spirits. You never know where they might be.
- COVID-19 precautions to know before Black Friday shopping at metro retailers
- 1 killed, 2 injured after shooting in Vicksburg
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Young Bay Area artist gets surprise call from Kamala Harris
- Little Rock, MS native Andy Ogletree finishes low amateur at Masters