JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The COVID-19 vaccine rollout is relying heavily on big pharmaceutical companies such as Walgreens and CVS.
Ridgeland Place Senior Living and Castlewoods Place in Brandon among others are preparing for the vaccines that will be distributed from the CVS partnership.
The vaccine rollout at long-term care facilities is part of a national effort aimed at protecting the most at risk. People living in long-term care facilities makeup nearly 40% of U.S. coronavirus deaths, according to the COVID Tracking Project.
- Comedian Andy Kaufman to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame
- Teen driver in NY crash that killed 5 children didn’t have a permit, officials say
- Dodge unveils last crazy-fast gas-powered muscle car
- Trump legal woes force another moment of choosing for Republicans
- Looming Trump arrest puts GOP lawmakers in uncomfortable spot