JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Millsaps College’s Office of Executive & Continuing Education is offering the winter session of Community Enrichment classes virtually for the first time beginning in January.
“Our enrichment classes have long provided an open opportunity for the public to pursue hobbies or develop professionally. Now, with classes moving fully online, it’s even easier for people all across the state to join us while still experiencing the quality instruction that lifelong learners can have at Millsaps,” said LeAnne Brewer, Director of Executive & Continuing Education at Millsaps.
Classes are open to the public and cover diverse topics like mindfulness-based stress reduction, sign language, military medicine during the Civil War, time management and CliftonStrengths (formerly known as StrengthsFinder).
In addition to enrichment, Millsaps also offers after-hours professional development options. These classes help business professionals advance their career skills in areas like presentation skills or project management.
- Sean Payton talks about possibility of Drew Brees’ final game
- Councilman Stokes calls for investigation into Jaxon Energy Plant
- Local funeral home experiences increased demand due to COVID-19
- Councilman Stokes calls for City of Jackson to help residents with water bills
- Missing Child Alert issued for 15-year-old Kira Hamilton of Natchez