JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Madison Fire Rescue and Mississippi Urban Search and Rescue traveled to Louisiana to assist with rescue missions after Hurricane Laura.
The rescue teams departed Mississippi after Laura made landfall overnight. The crews are currently stationed in Baton Rouge awaiting assigned missions to complete rescues.
- Turkey Giveaway to Help Local Families
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Egg Bowl week begins in Mississippi
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Jones County Fire Rescue suggests seatbelts during holiday travel