PEARL, Miss. (WJTV) – Leaders with the City of Pearl said Raymond Rudolph Hughes, 67, was found safe in Louisiana.
PEARL, Miss. (WJTV) – According to Pearl leaders, authorities are searching for a missing 67-year-old man. Raymond Rudolph Hughes was last seen on Sunday, October 11, around 4:00 a.m.
Officials said he was last seen wearing red shorts, no shirt, black suspenders and black shoes. Hughes left in his maroon 2007 Ford Sport pick-up truck, possibly heading towards Monroe, Louisiana.
According to officials, Hughes suffers from several medical conditions.
Anyone with information on Hughes should contact Pearl police at (601) 939-7000.
- Letters, texts, caravans, parades: Advocates mobilize voters
- Feds issue coverage plan for COVID-19 vaccine and treatments
- Philadelphia pledges better response after Black man’s death
- Road trip: In Mississippi, love in the time of coronavirus
- Harrison County officials extend curfew in aftermath of Hurricane Zeta