PORT GIBSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Port Gibson Police Chief Calvin Jackson will retire after 34 years of service.
To commemorate his commitment and dedication to protect and serve, a motorcade retirement celebration will be held Saturday, December 12, at 1:00 p.m.
The route will begin on Main Street in Port Gibson.
- Miami to South Texas: sailors hope to train future Mars astronauts, dock near SpaceX
- Poor People’s Campaign planning online mass assembly in June
- Prescribed fire scheduled for Mississippi’s Deer Island
- Man hospitalized after shooting on Woodbury Rd.
- Should states regulate marijuana by its potency? Some say yes