PORT GIBSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Port Gibson Police Chief Calvin Jackson will retire after 34 years of service.
To commemorate his commitment and dedication to protect and serve, a motorcade retirement celebration will be held Saturday, December 12, at 1:00 p.m.
The route will begin on Main Street in Port Gibson.
- Perfect Match: Hoosier finds love, new kidney on dating app
- Beware of carnivorous hammerhead worms wreaking havoc on lawns
- Magnitude 4.3 earthquake shakes Southern California
- Trickle of protesters at DC rally outnumbered by media, police
- Police: ‘Grease’ actor arrested after throwing plates, food at deputies in Maryland restaurant