PORT GIBSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Port Gibson Police Chief Calvin Jackson will retire after 34 years of service.
To commemorate his commitment and dedication to protect and serve, a motorcade retirement celebration will be held Saturday, December 12, at 1:00 p.m.
The route will begin on Main Street in Port Gibson.
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday