GULFPORT, Miss. (WJTV) – The next 18 hours are going to become critical to see where the Tropical Storm, and soon-to-be hurricane, Sally will go and its strength.
Harrison County EMA Director Rupert Lacy describes plans for shelters, evacuations, and sandbags for people in the area.
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12
- Mississippi sees “significant progress” on vaccine front, says Dr. Dobbs
- Vicksburg mayor extends COVID-19 Civil Emergency order
- VP Pence arrives in Charleston for Brig. Gen. Yeager memorial service
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment