VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Vicksburg District will resume the collection of fees at its recreation sites’ day use areas beginning Thursday, October 1.
Fee collections were suspended earlier this year when recreation areas were closed due to COVID-19
The USACE Vicksburg District has collected camping fees through online reservations and will continue this system across its projects in Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana.
Fee collections will continue at day-use recreation areas and for special use permits, which cover events, facilities and activities. For more information on recreation fees and passes, visit here.
- 7 arrested after undercover operations target human trafficking in Southaven
- Tsunami warning issued after 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education
- Stimulus update: Pelosi, Mnuchin ‘narrow differences’ ahead of House speaker’s Tuesday deadline
- Putting the ‘X’ back in Mexico: Gigantic red sculpture getting a makeover in Juarez