JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The presidents of the Mississippi Association of Community Colleges (MACC) met on July 24, 2020, and voted to delay the start of the 2020 fall football season to October 1.
The 2020 football season will consist of a six-game regular season with divisional play only and will conclude with a playoff.
According to the MACC, it will continue to evaluate COVID-19 and its impact on student-athletes.
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Informant in top Venezuela case accused of lying to feds
- Woman to lead Rochester police after Daniel Prude’s death
- Deadly microbe water warning lifted for all but 1 Texas city
- 1963 church bombing survivor seeks apology, restitution