MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Students in the Madison County School District will return to class on Thursday, after the district decided to delay the start of school in August.
Leaders delayed the start of school due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Superintendent Charlotte Seals said having this extra time helped them adjust their plans and make them better.
If a student contracts the virus, the district also has plans in place to handle the situation.
- Florida man breaks a Georgia fishing record a few miles south of Columbus
- Coach Deion Sanders unites with men of Jackson to draw up plans to lift up communities
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say