MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – On Friday, students at Madison Station Elementary celebrated the unveiling of the 2020 National Blue Ribbon School banners and plaque.
A hot air balloon in front of the school greeted students as they arrived to campus.
In September, Madison Station Elementary received notification of its 2020 National Blue Ribbon School honor, the highest recognition awarded to schools in the United States.
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- Digital First: How to Fry Your Turkey for Thanksgiving
- UMMC doctors warn about coronavirus spread during holidays
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days