CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – Clinton leaders announced Magnolia Road between Northside Drive and Old Vicksburg Road will be closed to through traffic from 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 9.
During the closure, Atmos Energy will relocate a gas line to allow the Magnolia Road rehabilitation project to proceed.
Neighbors north of Hobby Farms Road may access their homes from Northside Drive. Neighbors on the south side of Hobby Farms may access their homes from Old Vicksburg Road.
- Dog trapped in 30-foot hole lured to safety with beef jerky
- Delaware family discovers WWII heirloom tucked away in a box
- 4 special elections will fill Mississippi legislative seats
- House committee blasts conditions, staff ‘indifference’ at ICE migrant centers
- Deion Sanders holds first news conference as JSU’s head football coach