CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – Clinton leaders announced work on Magnolia Road is nearing completion. Contractors will be putting down the base layer of asphalt on the southbound lane of Magnolia Road on November 19-20. The roadway will be opened for two-way travel beginning Saturday pending completion.
The contractor plans to place the final asphalt surface course on Magnolia Road early next week (Nov. 23-25) after which time there will be a seven-day “cure” period prior to the final pavement markings being placed.
During the time that the road is open without the final pavement markings there will be lane delineators in place, and the public is advised to use special caution until such time as the final pavement markings are in place.
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- Digital First: How to Fry Your Turkey for Thanksgiving
- UMMC doctors warn about coronavirus spread during holidays
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- JSU student in self-quarantine to help prevent spread of COVID-19