VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Vicksburg police arrested a man on charges of burglary and aggravated assault on Monday, December 14.
Investigators said Brandon Johnson, 34, forced his way into a home on Elizabeth Circle on Saturday, December 12. Once inside, he allegedly strangled his girlfriend after an argument.
Johnson appeared in court before Judge Angela Carpenter. His bond was set at $100,000, and he was bound over to the Warren County Grand Jury.
- Catching up with Cameron Brate ahead of playoff matchup with Saints
- Buccaneers superfan Big Nasty ready for team’s return to the NFL playoffs
- Some Democrats upset stimulus checks are $1,400 and not $2,000
- House Democrats revive push to abolish Electoral College
- $2.3M awarded to UMMC Connected Care Pilot Program