VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – A man charged with one count possession of a controlled substance and felony eluding appeared in court on Friday, August 14.
Keyaundre Fultz, 23, was arrested on Thursday by Vicksburg police as part of a narcotics investigation that started at the beginning of the month.
According to investigators, narcotics officers attempted to stop a vehicle driving by Fultz on Washington Street on August 7. Police said he fled, eventually jumping out of his car on Forrest Street. Officers found a felony amount of Hydrocodone tablets in the vehicle.
A warrant was issued for Fultz, and he was later taken into custody at the police department. His bond was set at $215,000.
- Queen Elizabeth II to trim costs as COVID-19 hits income
- Health Care Heroes: Medicare University
- Richmond baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction
- Evel Knievel’s son suing Disney over ‘Toy Story 4’ character
- Hearing seeks to move protest shooter Kyle Rittenhouse for trial in Wisconsin