VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – A man charged with one count possession of a controlled substance and felony eluding appeared in court on Friday, August 14.
Keyaundre Fultz, 23, was arrested on Thursday by Vicksburg police as part of a narcotics investigation that started at the beginning of the month.
According to investigators, narcotics officers attempted to stop a vehicle driving by Fultz on Washington Street on August 7. Police said he fled, eventually jumping out of his car on Forrest Street. Officers found a felony amount of Hydrocodone tablets in the vehicle.
A warrant was issued for Fultz, and he was later taken into custody at the police department. His bond was set at $215,000.
- Sharkey County town closes vaccine access gap thanks to medical volunteers
- 12 News Investigates: Mobile COVID-19 vaccines for Madison Co. teachers, staff
- JSU Tennis Prepares for SWAC Tournament
- Bill banning transgender athletes’ participation in public school sports headed to Governor’s desk
- FEMA’s funeral program overwhelmed by 1 million calls on first day