VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Vicksburg police arrested a man for allegedly breaking the right leg of his one-year-old son.
The incident happened at a home on North Washington Street just after midnight on Wednesday, December 23. Police said 31-year-old Michael Holt injured his son while trying to assault the child’s mother.
On Saturday, Holt appeared in court on a felony domestic violence charge. His bond was set at $100,00, and he was bound over to the Warren County Grand Jury.
- What’s next for Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh’s fortune? Longtime friend files lawsuits
- Moss Point mayor, wife plead guilty to fraud charges
- Amtrak: Passenger trains to return to Gulf Coast in 2022
- Drunken driving charge against Bruce Springsteen dropped
- Third stimulus checks: Key vote coming that will impact $1,400 payments