JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police arrested a 20-year-old man in connection to a deadly shooting on Erie Street. The shooting happened on Friday, July 31.
Christian Dyre has been charged with murder in connection to the death of Demarkis Kelly, 21.
Police said Dyre surrendered himself to authorities. They believe the shooting stemmed from an argument.
- Mississippi State University announces changes to Spring semester schedule
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying male who may have information in child sexual exploitation case
- Here’s the reality behind Trump’s claims about mail voting
- Titans vs. Steelers game postponed due to positive COVID-19 tests
- Hinds County Election Commission receives $1.5M grant for November election