JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police arrested a man in connection to a deadly shooting that happened on Sunset Drive in July 2020.
Robert Thomas, 34, has been charged with murder in the death of Yatcey Estell. Thomas was also charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm.
Investigators said Thomas was located with assistance from the U.S. Marshals Task Force.
Police said Estell was shot after an argument with Thomas. He later died at the hospital.
- Minority communities question election-year push by EPA
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Black contractor braves threats in removing Richmond statues
- Senate aims to put Barrett closer to a final vote on Monday
- Trump aide says ‘we’re not going to control the pandemic’