VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Vicksburg police arrested a man on Saturday for the September 19 shooting on Second North Street.
Investigators said Michael Parker, 36, shot the victim in the left side. The victim’s injury was not life threatening.
Parker appeared in court on Sunday, October 4, on a charge of aggravated assault. He was bound over to the Warren County Grand Jury on a $75,000 bond.
- Multiple people hospitalized after crash at intersection of Northside and McWillie Drive
- Focused on Mississippi: Historic items at Old Courthouse Museum
- Job numbers up in US, Biden says more needs to be done to help Americans
- Only 1 child died of flu this season – down from nearly 200
- Seniors at Ridgeland Place receive second dose of COVID-19 vaccine