HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – Hattiesburg police arrested a man on Wednesday for one count of statutory rape.
Investigators said Tony Taylor, 41, raped a girl under the age of 16.
He has been booked into the Forrest County Jail.
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault