Man dies after explosion at Brookhaven electrical business


BROOKHAVEN, Miss. (AP) — An employee died after he was injured in an explosion at a Mississippi business that repairs motors and sells electrical supplies.

Mark Fuller, 46, received multiple blunt injuries Thursday when an oven exploded at Southern Electric Works in Brookhaven, Lincoln County Deputy Coroner Ricky Alford said. The oven was used to bake rosin onto electrical parts.

The Daily Leader reported that Fuller was pronounced dead at King’s Daughters Medical Center. An autopsy will be done.


Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories