BROOKHAVEN, Miss. (AP) — An employee died after he was injured in an explosion at a Mississippi business that repairs motors and sells electrical supplies.
Mark Fuller, 46, received multiple blunt injuries Thursday when an oven exploded at Southern Electric Works in Brookhaven, Lincoln County Deputy Coroner Ricky Alford said. The oven was used to bake rosin onto electrical parts.
The Daily Leader reported that Fuller was pronounced dead at King’s Daughters Medical Center. An autopsy will be done.
- Jackson native Wilson Furr advances to round of 32 at U.S. Amateur Championship
- Hall of Fame Profile: Antonio McDyess
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Missing Brownsville woman found dead in Matamoros
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals