JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Hinds County coroner identified the victim found dead in a vacant Jackson home as a missing Byram teen.
The victim was identified as Austin Green, 15. He had been missing from Byram since August 27.
Green’s body was discovered on Officer Thomas Catchings, Sr. Drive on September 23, 2020.
JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are investigating a deadly shooting after a man was found inside a vacant home in the 3900 block of Ofc. Thomas Catchings, Sr. Drive.
The shooting happened Wednesday just after 10:00 a.m.
It is believed the victim was inside the home for a long period of time and sustained at least one gunshot wound.
The cause of the shooting is unknown.
- Groups turn up pressure on Biden, Democrats to end deportations and make good on immigration reform
- ‘No Time to Die’ director says James Bond ‘basically’ raped women in early films
- Woman accused of driving on Oklahoma bike trails with baby in back seat, sending people scattering
- Tired of searching for the right phone charger? The EU wants all devices to use the same one
- Biden encourages COVID booster after CDC endorses shot for older Americans