NATCHEZ, Miss. (WJTV) – A man has been charged with felony malicious mischief after allegedly backing his truck into a church on Sunday, June 21.
The incident happened at Pilgrim Baptist Church on Pilgrim Boulevard. Natchez Police Chief Walter Armstrong said officers detained Oliver Moore, who was still at the scene of the incident when officers arrived. Armstrong said Moore was standing next to a white pickup truck, engine on and the keys in his pocket.
Investigators believe Moore had deliberately driven the truck backwards into the church.
- Natchez search for the fourth suspect in 2020 attempted murder, mother arrested
- Campaign Signs Destroyed for Jackson City Council Candidates
- Jackson State basketball poised for big week at SWAC Tournament
- Josh Jacobs’ case closed; DIU charges dropped against Raiders RB
- Texas vendor questions why contract for migrant tent facility was awarded to New Yorkers