VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – An Alabama man died in a freak accident in Vicksburg on Wednesday, July 1.
According to Vicksburg Daily News, the accident happened near the intersection of Grove Street and Washington Street. Police said the man’s vehicle began to roll. As he attempted to stop it, he was pinned between the vehicle and a pole.
The victim has been identified as 54-year-old Jeffrey Lloyd of Auburn.
Lloyd’s death is still under investigation.
- Vigil honors woman hit and killed on interstate
- Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame gets Brett Favre statue
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
- Two suspected migrants found dead in surf near capsized panga boat
- Jackson Prep’s Coach Ricky Black is just seven wins away from the big 400