JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police identified the victim has 29-year-old Jabari Peterson. Investigators are working to verify information regarding a possible suspect.
JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are investigating after a man was shot and killed on Monday.
The shooting happened just after 11:00 a.m. in the 300 block of Rosslyn Avenue. Police said they found the victim inside a home.
According to investigators, the victim was shot after a fight with another man. The suspect ran away from the scene.
Police have not identified the victim or the suspect at this time.
- Lily Pad Cafe Opening to Provide Jobs for Special Needs
- Local inventor fights against COVID-19 with the creation of a face shield
- U.S. Senator Roger Wicker supports efforts to fill vacancy of Supreme Court
- Cities creating racial ‘healing’ committees to confront past
- Walmart, Amazon among donors to QAnon-promoting lawmaker