JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police arrested a 13-year-old in connection to an armed robbery and auto theft on Millsaps Avenue.
The crimes happened on June 27.
Police charged Jeremiah Donerson with armed robbery and auto theft. He turned himself in to police on Tuesday, June 30.
JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are searching for a suspect wanted in connection to an armed robbery and auto theft.
The crimes happened on June 27 in the 100 block of Millsaps Avenue.
Police said the stolen vehicle was later recovered, but the suspect remains at large.
If you know who the man is, call Crime Stoppers at 601-355-TIPS(8477).
- Jackson police respond to shooting on Queen Eleanor Lane
- Two City of Hattiesburg employees test positive for COVID-19
- Jay-Z, Robert Kraft urge Mississippi Legislature to override veto of criminal justice reform bill
- FEMA Administrator visits Mississippi amid Hurricane Season
- 33-year-old tech CEO found dismembered in luxury NYC condo