JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are working to find a suspect after a local bank was robbed on Thursday, December 3.
The robbery happened at the Trustmark Bank on Medgar Evers Boulevard just after 11:00 a.m. Police said a man fled with an undetermined amount of cash after passing a threatening note to an employee.
Police said a possible suspect has been identified. If you know anything about the crime, contact Crime Stoppers at 601-355-TIPS(8477).
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Man convicted in 3 killings to be last of 13 executed under Trump administration
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault