JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are investigating a murder that happened on July 2, 2020.
Police said Jim Antonio Walker was transported to the University of Mississippi Medical Center from the 6700 block of Lake Glenn Drive. He was found unresponsive.
Walker died from his injuries on July 5, 2020. The medical examiner ruled Walker’s death a homicide due to blunt force trauma to the head.
There are no suspects at this time.
- Turkey Giveaway to Help Local Families
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Egg Bowl week begins in Mississippi
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Jones County Fire Rescue suggests seatbelts during holiday travel