BROOKHAVEN, Miss. (WJTV) – Authorities in Brookhaven said 13-year-old Tralisia Williams has been found safe.
According to Chief Kenneth Collins, Williams was found out of state, but he wouldn’t say where. Detectives were traveling on Wednesday to pick her up and bring her home.
Read the previous story below.
BROOKHAVEN, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBI) has issued an Endangered/Missing Child Alert for 13-year-old Tralisia Williams of Brookhaven.
Williams is described as five feet tall, weighing 112 pounds with black shoulder length hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen Tuesday, January 5, 2020, at about 1:15 p.m. in the 400 block of South First Street in Lincoln County wearing a black tank top, blue jeans, and flip flops.
If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Tralisia Williams, contact Brookhaven Police Department at 601-833-2424.
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday