CLARKE COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation is helping the Clark County Sheriff’s Department with a death investigation, and they’re asking for the public’s help to identify the victim.
On Sunday, September 6, 2020, MBI said a Black man was found dead on the side of MS Highway 18, east of Pachuta. Investigators said the man is 50 to 60 years old. He is 5’8″ to 5’10” tall and weighs 240 to 260 pounds.
The victim had a cross on a silver colored chain around his neck.
If you have any information, contact the Clarke County Sheriff’s Office at (601) 776-3956 or the Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop H at (601) 693-1926.
- Focused on Mississippi: Carved in Stone
- Video shows Jackson mayoral candidate, former campaign worker in fight
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Jackson firefighters battle water problems during apartment fire
- UPDATE: Frustration mounts as migrant camp in Tijuana keeps growing